As a professional advisor, you have clients who care about philanthropy. Imperial Valley Community Foundation is here to help.
Many of your clients may already be donating regularly to the organizations and programs they care about. By partnering with Imperial Valley Community Foundation, you can make it easier for your clients to give effectively and receive significant tax benefits.
From the client who wants to make an immediate philanthropic impact, to the couple hoping to leave a legacy, to the family with a complicated tax situation, we have a team of philanthropic professionals to help you find the best solution. We facilitate local and national giving and offer the expertise to help your clients fulfill their philanthropic dreams.
To make getting started even easier, download a copy of our printed materials to learn more about the services and benefits we offer you and your clients, specific ideas on how we can partner with you, and why we believe the community foundation is uniquely positioned to change our region and the world.
If would like additional copies mailed to you or other materials for clients interested in opening a fund, please contact Bobby Brock at 760.336.0055 or email email@example.com.
We offer a full array of charitable solutions, including but not limited to:
- Donor advised funds offering donor involvement and an immediate tax deduction.
- A Community Endowment Fund funding the best nonprofits in our region. The endowment accepts gifts and bequests of any size and is an all-in-one way to meet critical needs across the Imperial Valley's special communities, in perpetuity.
- Direct donations to any one of our Field of Interest Funds, a group of funds that target key interests within our community. Gifts of any size can also be made to these funds.
- Life-income plans, such as charitable remainder trusts and charitable lead trusts.
- A full range of fund types that allow customized giving to support your client’s favorite nonprofits or causes.
With the combined expertise of our local professionals and the back office support of The San Diego Foundation, we provide expert investment management, a variety of investment options, and excellent returns for charitable investments.
Our immediate and extended staff and volunteers are well-versed in estate planning and can provide illustrations for you to help your clients weigh their charitable options. We can handle the most complex gifts, including appreciated stock and real estate. We also offer services for clients with private foundations looking to give back to the community efficiently and effectively.
When your clients have charitable needs, we can help you find the right solution. Contact us today and ask to be added to our invitation list for upcoming Professional Advisors Network events.