Mary Harmon Scholarship Fund
The Imperial Valley Community Foundation has partnered with local 4-H and community leaders to honor and thank an outstanding and special person who has done so much for the Imperial Valley’s young people by establishing the Mary Harmon Scholarship Fund.
Scholarship Application (Deadline: May 19, 2017)
The Mary Harmon Scholarship is open to:
- Graduating high school seniors that live in and attend school in Imperial Valley and are active members of 4-H in good standing.
- Applicants who will be attending an accredited institution of post-secondary education or vocational training in the United States in a program that has a duration of at least three quarter terms or two semester terms.
- Note: Applicants will interview with the scholarship selection committee as part of the application process.
Applicants must have:
- Made outstanding contributions and/or represented the Imperial County 4-H program during their academic years.
- Demonstrated significant scholastic achievement.
- Served in a leadership capacity in their club, county, or state.
- Participated in two separate club approved projects during member’s (applicant’s) senior year of high school.
- Served on two 4-H club or county approved events as a committee chairperson or active committee member (documentation required).